The other day I had some cream and raspberries to use before the expiry date and so I decided to head to the kitchen and bring back Chef Mary 🙂 Oh how I’ve missed her!
- Blind bake some tart shells (recipe I used was: http://www.throughherlookingglass.com/raspberry-lemon-tartlets/ )
- Make a lemon curd
- Fill tart shells with lemon curd
- Make a well and add 1 teaspoon of raspberry jam
- Top with meringue (use the left over egg whites from the lemon curd)
- Bake until meringue is golden brown
- Top with fresh raspberries, a dusting of caster sugar and some whipped cream